Here is Custom keto diet review for those people who take diet as the first option prior to others when it comes to weight loss. It is also true some of us do exercises. Some of us go on a diet. We feel hungry. All the time, we are tense about how to lose weight. During the weight loss journey, most of the times, we frustrated and lost hope. Almost we give up when we see our friends losing weight faster. In such a condition, the most difficult thing is to keep motivation up and give your best.
Most of us increase the hours of exercises and some of us eat less. But we don’t lose hope that much. Some people use magical formulas or shakes and seek new advice. Whatever the source is, most of the formulas are not FDA tested. Did you know that they contain a high level of chemicals that are not good for our health?
If you are frustrated and finding a useful way how to lose weight with enjoying all-natural benefits, then custom keto diet plan has been outstanding both for males and females. Let’s discuss in details!
8 Week Custom Keto Diet Plan Reviews
The keto diet plan is all about your easting. It helps you transition eating habits so that you can achieve whatever fitness goals you have set.
Dieting is not an easy task. Unlike other dieting systems, the keto diet plan is not only a different one, but it provides you with whatever your goal is in just 8 weeks.
The best thing about its plan is, it doesn’t restrict you. There are no counting calories, fasting or depriving yourself. Now you are thinking about what you have to do if it doesn’t provide limitation. Well, it’s all about eating a low-carb and high-fat diet.
This diet system provides specific recipes and meal plans. So, if you are looking for an easy diet plan that is enjoyable too, then Keto custom diet plan reviews help you. Here I’m going to guide you which helps you have a health and delicious diet.
What is 8 week custom keto diet?
The Keto diet or ketogenic diet is a healthy diet approach. It helps you to lose weight without checking the calories. Also, there is no need to starve yourself. It helps you have
a low carb as well high-fat eating regimen so you can maintain your health easily and enjoyably.
It resembles a way of life change. Following this plan, you are not eating less junk food but also change your dietary patterns as well.
In short, it is not a diet plan, but it’s a lifestyle to change your habits and transforming your eating habits so you can achieve your health goals in a healthy way. It allows you easily lose your weight without doing intense workouts. Instead of diet from everything, it’s all about the foods that you eat.
The diet plan is based on individual dietary needs. This plan does everything for you, so you have a day-by-day and meal-by-meal diet to achieve your health-related goals in a good way.
With each meal, this plan suggests some portion size based on the specific needs of your body and goals. It makes it possible to break down nutrition. Also, it let you learn what your body exactly needs. Only you have to continue for 8 weeks. Also, you will get custom grocery shopping lists, video resources and eBooks, 11 cookbooks along with all keto recipes.
Let’s have a sneak peek on the basic of Keto Diet
Ketogenic Diet Basics
When it comes to the keto diet, it is very low in carbs with moderate protein and high in fat. When you are following keto diet plans, you are taking 50 percent half carbs than normal days.
The cut of carbs is replaced by fats in this diet system. It delivers approximately 75% of your total calories intake.
For the proteins, it should account for around 20% of energy needs. While the carbs are usually cut up to 5%.
So when you are taking low carb food, then your body relies on fats. Your body takes the fats as the main energy source instead of carbs. This diet process is knowns as ketosis.
Therefore, when you are in ketosis, your body uses ketones. Also, the molecules are produced high in the liver from using fats when the glucose is limited. It is an alternate fuel source.
There are many from you thinking that high fats content is not significant than low-fat diets. But there are some real researches show that a keto diet with high fats is more effective.
Additionally, the keto diet increases satiety and reduces hunger. It can be particularly helpful when you want to lose your weight.
Above all, the keto diet plan depends on how much low carb routine you are taking. However, carbs are limited. For instance, to get quick results, you have to take under 50 grams’ carbs per day. But the remaining 50 percent , you can be replaced from the fat and moderate amounts of proteins.
Custom Keto Diet Review Plan
It is overwhelming when you are switching over a ketogenic diet. But it is not impossible if you really want to lose weight.
While following the keto diet plan, your main focus should be on the carbs. You should reduce the carbs as much as you can. Instead, you can increase the fats and proteins in your meals and snacks.
In order to get fast results, the carbs must be restricted.
While we have researched that people that intake 20 grams of carbs per day also achieve higher results. Some people are also successful with 50 grams of carbs in a day.
In general, how much your meal is low in carbs the easier you can reach and maintain the ketosis.
Keto-Friendly Foods that You Should Eat
Here we are going to list out the ketogenic foods. These can be included in your meals and snacks.
- Organic whole eggs also pastured is the best choice to choose.
- The chicken and turkey in poultry
- From the fatty fish, the wild-caught salmon, herring and mackerel
- Grass-fed beef, pork, organ meats, bison and venison from meat
- Take cream, butter and yoghurt from full-fat dairy
- Cream cheese, goat cheese, brie, mozzarella, cheddar from full-fat cheese
- Eat almonds, walnuts, pumpkins seeds, macadamia nuts, flaxseeds and peanuts
- Cashew butter, almond, natural peanut from nut butter
- Sesame oil, coconut butter, avocado oil, olive oil if from healthy fats
- The condiments include vinegar, lemon juice, salt, pepper, fresh herbs and spices
- Non-Starchy vegetables are tomatoes, mushrooms, broccoli, greens and peppers
Foods to Avoid
You should avoid this type of food when you are on a keto diet. These include:
- The foods with bread and baked goods such as cookies doughnuts, rolls, crackers, whole white bread and white bread.
- Sugary foods such as sweets, sugar, ice-cream, candy, maple, syrup and rolls are not good.
- The foods with sweetened beverages such as sports drinks, sweetened teas, juice or soda are also bad.
- Noodles, spaghetti and pasta
- The grains and all the gran’s foods such as breakfast cereals, tortillas, oats, rice, wheat.
- The starchy vegetables such as corn, peas, pumpkin, butternut squash, sweet potatoes and potatoes.
- Pineapples, bananas, grapes and citrus fruits
- The high carb sauces such as dipping sauces, sugary salad dressings, barbecue sauce.
- Some of beans and legumes such as chickpeas, lentils, kidney beans
- Last but not least, the beer and sugary mixed drinks.
Above all, these foods come with high in carbs. That’s why these are restricted. However, low-glycemic fruits such as berries can be enjoyed in a low amount. Thus you can maintain a keto-friendly macronutrient range.
But don’t take unhealthy food. You should be sure when you are choosing the food source. There are some certain foods that should be avoided.
Unhealthy fats: The foods include shortening, margarine, vegetable oil such as canola or corn oil.
Processed Foods: These include fast food, packaged foods like lunch meats and hot dogs.
Diet Foods: The foods come with artificial colors, preservatives and sweeteners. These include sugar alcohols and aspartame.
The sugar is one of major element when it comes to the beverages regardless of their types. These beverages include iced tea, coffee drinks, juice and soda.
While when you are on the Keto diet, the high carb drinks must be avoided. Especially, the foods that are rich with high carbs.
Intake the sugar beverages also been linked to various health issues. It increases the risk of diabetes. But don’t be tensed if you love sugary beverages and on the keto diet.
Here are some of the keto-friendly beverages included as:
Water: to stay hydrated, the water is most important to take. It should be consumed enough throughout the day.
Sparkling water: soda replacement beverage is the sparkling water.
Unsweetened Coffee: in your cup of joe, you should try heavy cream to add flavor
Unsweetened Green Tea: most of the people like green tea. It is delicious and offers so many health benefits.
However, if you want to add some additional flavor into your water, then you should try experimenting with different keto-friendly flavor combinations.
For instance, tossing some fresh mint and lemon peel into your water bottle can make hydration like a breeze.
While on the keto diet, you should be restricted from alcohol. If you want to enjoy a low carb drink like vodka or tequila, mixed soda water would be a safer option.
It is a fact that a healthy keto diet should revolve around high-fat, low carb food choices and limited highly processed items as well as unhealthy fats. Also, the keto-friendly beverage must be sugar-free. Last but not least, you should consider the water, sparkling water and unsweetened green tea and Coffee.
Overview of the 8 Week Custom Keto Diet Plan
Taking eight week keto diet is a comprehensive duration. It guides you from the starting when you are transforming your eating habits with the keto diet plan. It improves your lifestyle and health. After the exact 8 weeks, you should know exactly what you need to do. The results will be clear after the 8 weeks. It is customized and varies on individual needs and health goals.
The keto plan provides you with the recipes of the meal according to your specific needs. It ensures you will get each and everything that you need to enjoy the keto diet process. It determines the nutritional information by just complete the program. All you will need to do is, achieve your health-related goals and move forward.
So are you ready to adopt the kept diet plan? This custom keto diet review improves your health by reducing the carbs’ quantity in your body. There are also some tips and hacks that offers easiness to make the transition process even easier.
We give you a better ideal so you will completely know about the value of keto diet. Here are some Keto Diet plan eBooks. These include:
- What is the Ketogenic Diet
- Introduction to Keto
- Benefits of the Ketogenic Diet
- Keto Diet and Blood Pressure
- Getting Started on the Keto Diet
- Keto Recipes
- How Does the Keto Diet Work for Weight Loss
- What do I eat on a ket diet
- Keto tips, hacks and conclusion
- An A-Z of Everything you need to know about the ketogenic diet
Why will custom keto diet plan help?
While going to end up the review of the custom keto diet, let us clear you why it is important. Did you ever used a weight reduction formula before that wound up disappointing you? Well, when it comes to the custom keto diet, it is simple to follow. There are total of 8 weeks includes and you have to strictly follows the diet plans to get the effective results.
Without any doubt, you should always keep in your mind the good fresh meal plans nevertheless do works effectively. It helps to reduce your weight and might help you enter shape effectually and faster you’d ever wished before.
Benefits of Custom Keto Diet Plan
- It is affordable for weight loss pattern
- Offers results in 60 days with money-back guarantee
- Easy to implement the keto diet meal plan
- Efficient as well as fast for losing belly fat each coming day
- Lowering the risk of heart attack and diabetes.’
- It lowers the anxiety as well as stress
- No intense workout needed
- No need to count the calories and special formula you have to buy
Disadvantage of Custom Keto Diet Plan
Every person food requirement is different, so it works differently on all of them who are following a keto diet plan.
Here are some tips that help you stick to the keto diet.
- The foremost thing you should set a start date and stick on it
- Then you have to reorganize the pantry refrigerator so that they don’t contain high carb’s foods
- After that follow 8 week custom keto diet review. It’s a key to balance your food and prevents hunger
- Get a stock of keto-friendly foods and beverages
- You should read the labels of the products carefully.
- Also, read the ingredients list and carb content of each item
- You should prepare meals ahead of time and freeze them or place them in the refrigerate in batches
- If the hunger disturb you, then try eating five or six small meals instead of three large ones
- At the early stages, you should avoid “keto flu” and drink plenty of fluids and supplements with electrolytes.
- Also, consider temporarily reducing physical activity during the initial weeks. It makes your body adjusts to the new diet
However, if you have any queries or problems while on diet weeks, then visit a doctor or dietitian.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
How much weight can I lose in a month on keto?
We all have different eating habits. If you are on keto, then you can lose the weight from one to two pounds every week. Keep in mind; it depends on the eating needs of each person.
Is Keto Safe?
There are so many disadvantages as well. Such as a keto can cause low blood pressure, nutrient deficiencies, kidney stones, constipation, heart rate increase and more. Also, if you are strict to a keto diet, it can cause social isolation or disordered of eating.
Furthermore, we are not recommended keto for those who have pancreas, liver, thyroid or gallbladder issues.
All in all, we have reviewed the custom keto diet review. If you thoroughly read it out then you can understand keto helpful for you or not. However, the custom keto plan is not bad for people. It helps you to get a high level of fitness and other health-related goals. However, if you have some long term issues with your health, then it is not recommended approach to adopt. Besides, if you have any question, then you can comment in below. Thank you for visiting us!
Read More About: Best Keto Meal Replacement Shakes